I was tagged by a blogging friend of mine Jules to reveal 7 things most people don’t know about me. This is a bit tricky as I am no good at keeping secrets, but here goes:
1. I have travelled to 21 different countries on 4 different continents (Africa is missing) and have spent a total of over 3 years living the nomadic life.
2. I sporadically practice yoga.
3. I have spent many years reading around comparative religions and new age stuff but Buddhism makes the most sense to me. I am not a card carrying Buddhist, and have never settled for any one tradition (ie Zen, Tibetan, Theravada ect).
4. I did a 10 day silent Vipassana (Goenka) meditation course in India and it was one of the hardest thing I have ever done.
5. I am a bit scared of monkeys (due to some scary experiences with them in India)
6. I have had my ears, nose, tongue and lip pierced but half of them have closed up and the others I don’t wear anything in very often.
7. I own one pair of high heeled shoes and I have never worn them outside the house.
and I suppose I should tag a few other bloggers who can do the same thing if they feel like it (well its traditional):